Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yadsendew

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Multi-Vit., Coffee

Lunch: 8oz. Lasagna Alfredo, 1 Cup Pretzels, Water, 20 pages of my book

Dinner: 3/4 of the biggest piece of Lasagna I've ever seen, some potatoes, small corn on the cob, 3 beers

Exercise: Exercise Ball & Lifting this morning, 7 workouts in January

Notes: I like morning workouts WAY better than evening. 2nd weigh in is tommorrow, my guess is a couple pounds probably all water weight from not eating & drinking like a pig.

Went to a Y-Town Steelhounds game with parents, so good diet choices were limited. The new Chevy Center in Youngstown is sweet though, something to be proud of in our town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sick of oatmeal right now!!! But it's better than eating a bagel!

Good job on the morning workout!! 7 more to go for you!! That's great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

ooh you even read 20 pages!!!