Monday, January 09, 2006

New Week

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Multi Vitamin & Vit. C

Lunch: 8 oz. Four Cheese Lasagna, 12 Crackers

Snack: Crackers

Dinner: 2 Cups Pasta, Grated Cheese, Pepsi One (Measuring pasta was a good idea, 2 cups was plenty)

Snack: Couple Celery Sticks & Ranch Dressing

Exercise: None This morning. Had severe flare up in lower back Sunday accompanied by left leg pain with siatic nerve problem. No pain this morning, but did not want to push it. If I make it through the day OK I may do a light workout with mainly stretching tonight.

Did light stretching & lifted, back felt OK. I work early Tuesday so I will work out again after work

5 Workouts down at least 9 to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad taht you don't have any pain this morning. Good call on the light stretching for tonight, that'll work too.

Anonymous said...

Good job on measuring out your food.

I'm glad you got some stretching in, especially after how your back/leg were yesterday. Good job!!! Just think, 22 days left in the month and only 9 more days you have to workout!! :)

And if you just say, "let's go for a walk" on the weekends, I'll go. :) And then we'd get one in together!

Keep up the good work!!