Friday, March 31, 2006

End of March Goal Review

Diet: I stuck with bringing lunches and planned more dinners this month than I did in Jan. & feb. I also hit more small trips to the grocery store to have better fresh food in the house. I threw away way less stale/bad food in doing so.

Exercise: I hit my 14 workout goal, but only had one time jogging. A foot spain kept me off the foot, I didn't want to push it. I still have the 5K in June as a goal.

Weight: My goal was 252.5 and I reached 253.0 so I'm pleased with this result. I more than doubled my loss from February. In all I'm pretty motivated by the overall weight loss & I don't feel I'm losing it at too fast a rate.

Notes: My attitude in March far exceeded last month. I feel back on track with good habits. Overall weight loss is 22 lbs. in 3 months, 7.33 lbs. per month. I think keeping an average under 10lbs. per month is a good plan for true long term success. I'll post my April goals ths weekend.

No comments: