Monday, April 03, 2006

April Goals

Diet: Continue to shop for groceries more frequently, stick with packed lunches. My biggest challenge is more dicipline on the weekends.

Exercise: Foot still has some ache, so I'l going to move into cardio that would stress the foot very carefully. i might use my bike instead of running. 14 workout goal.

Weight: I'm going to stick with 7 lbs. as a target weight loss making my goal 246.0 lbs. Brwaking the 250 barrier will be great for my determination.

Notes: Good March, but I still don't feel it was my best effort...which means I have room to improve for April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We both need more discipline on the weekends. I think we realize that it's one of our downfalls. I do believe that we did okay this past weekend.

I think we really need to nix eating breakfast out.