Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dust to dust.

Breakfast: Raisin Bran, banana, milk, OJ, coffee

Lunch: Veggie & shrimp bowl, granola bar

Dinner: Smart ones pasta & veggies (maybe yogurt if I'm hungry from lunch)

Exercise: Upper body morning workout (10/14)

Notes: It will be a difficult day to fast, the last meal I will eat will be around 5pm, and I have 4 hours of classs and 2.5 hours of driving. I don't beleive coffe is out of bounds so I may just have a plain (not caramel sugary) one tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on bringing in your lunch and dinner for today. Fasting is hard, but just something small. Maybe save your crackers or granola for the ride after class.

Yogurt? For you? What?

Mark said...

Well, I really wantto stick to 3 meals only, so I'm going to avoid eating during my drive to Detroit.