Thursday, August 24, 2006

NCAA Hang Over

Breakfast: Coffee, Cereal, Gatorade, Granola, Bagel, Cream Cheese, OJ

Lunch: Italian Hoagie, Fries, Cup Soup

Dinner: At the parents

Exercise: IfI get home at a decent hour I'd like to do stretching & abs I did exercise when I got home! (10/14)

Notes: The crack addiction that is NCAA 2007 took over my soul last night. Note to self...never start an online game at 1am on a work night.

It's been a pretty shitty day for my meals, I need to rebound tonight & friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm... online games should be started at 7 and finished at 11!!! :) But there is that break at 9 when someone important calls! :)

Try and get that work out in tonight. Make it happen.

Anonymous said...

We all go through those days when we just have crappy meals all day. As long as you know to rebound, you'll be fine.

And I'm making dinner tomorrow night, so it should be somewhat healthier.