Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Help Me Support The Kids of St Jude


Friends and Family,

J and I are blessed with two beautiful children, and cannot fathom how hard a child's deadly illness can be for a family to work through. Kids should not have to go through these struggles, but they do every day. The least I can do is use my 2014 fitness journey to raise some money for St. Jude.

I've committed to supporting the kids of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital by participating as a St. Jude 
Warrior at a Warrior Dash race this August near Canton, OH. I want to raise $500. Will you help me?

Why?
  • Kids should be given a chance to live healthy lives
  • Your donation helps ensure no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude.
  • Your donation also helps St. Jude continue to change the way the world treats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases through pioneering research and lifesaving care.
  • Any size donation will help.
Please visit my St Jude Donation Page to make a donation.

Thank you for your support!

No comments: