Thursday, June 01, 2006

June Goals

Diet: Shopping for food has been good, but I was eating out a lot at work. I am going to get going with bringing lunch to work this month. Weekends need to stay in control.

Exercise: 14 workous, period. I have to find a way to make this work with the new job.

Weight: I have stagnated around 248 lbs., and just put on about 6 during vacation. My goal in June is to get back to 245 lbs. and stay there so I can work on the sub 240 range for July.

Notes: May was a busy, busy month with little to no routines in place. June is a re-focus month for me as I will balance job & health more. Even though I've slipped a little in May I'm really motivated for June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any ideas how we can keep the weekends in control?

Mark said...

Eat in more, less beer.