Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I am thankful for

This year I have more to be thankful for than I believe I could list. I want to start with a few of the big ticket items.

- I am thankful to God for granting me the life I have, and the faith I grow. I'm far from perfect, but know I try every day to improve.
- I am thankful for my beautiful wife. I do not tell her enough, but she is the sail on my ship, she is my love.
- I am thankful for my precious daughter. I hope to one day earn the title your birth granted me...father.
- I am thankful for my family, the best family I could have ever been born into.
- I am thankful for my friends, years and years of good times, bad times and fun times have been shared with you.
- I am thankful for my job, this year employment was more cloudy than ever, and I appreciate being able to provide for my family.
- I am thankful for my dog, she's always happy to see me, and never questions a bad day.
- I am thankful for all the people not listed here, alive and dead, that have entered my life and helped shape who I am.

In the next year I plan on letting more people know they are valuable. I want to be more truthful, kind and helpful with my words.

I want to learn, laugh, grow and love...and help someone else do the same.

No comments: