Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Review of The North Face Recon II Day Pack

Originally submitted at REI

You never know where the day will take you! This high-performance technical daypack will take you from the trail to everyday work and school commutes.


Great Pack for work/school

By Mark M. from Cleveland, OH on 7/9/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Large capacity, Good padding, Very adjustable

Best Uses: Day trip, Hiking

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven

Like many reviewers I really like this bag. This has been my companion for 2 years of my MBA program, and will become my work bag once I graduate. I carry a large Dell notebook in this bag with many other class materials and books. I have never run out of space for classroom use.

I have also taken the bag on a couple day hikes with a camelbacl bladder in it. This pack was fine for a day hike.

(legalese)

No comments: